As women, we’re often used to deferring financial decisions to a male figure in our lives— husbands, fathers, or someone else. Then we’re often disappointed when we realize it’s too late to reverse what was done in good faith.
We founded Women of Substance, LLC to solve this problem by exclusively serving the needs of women who want to ensure their financial future is every bit as secure as the life they’re accustomed to living. We work with women who have lives as mothers, wives, and daughters. Each of these important roles requires a well-crafted plan for the next stages of life. By asking the right questions and through proper guidance, we create customized action plans that help our clients navigate life’s challenges with confidence.
Women who work with our advisors through Women of Substance, LLC tend to share common concerns:
- Will I have enough money for retirement or will I end up being a bag lady?
- If I lose my job, should I use up my 401(k) until I get a new job?
- What can I do when a family member tells me they’ll “handle” my finances, and I don’t think they know what they’re doing?
- How can I manage if Mom needs to come live with me?
- How would I survive if I had to go through a divorce?
Need help with taking charge of your finances?
Let’s schedule a time to sit down and explore where you are today and how to plan for tomorrow. As always, we are here to help.